It’s best-kept secret in history: ordinary people, people just like you, can suddenly without any warning or preparation can find themselves transported to otherworldly realms when making love, as though God’s lightning-bolt shot through the bedroom, transforming everything. Sex can trigger amazing altered-state experiences—without drugs, meditation, or Tantric or other special practices. And when it does, nothing is ever the same again.
Transcendent Sex: When Lovemaking Opens the Veil is based on the narratives of 91 people who went to bed with their lovers and suddenly had an awe-inspiring experience that forever changed the way they understood themselves and reality—and the power of sex and the body as a path to realization.
This book explains how lovemaking sweeps people into glorious new dimensions, rips the veil between the worlds, and produces ecstasies a thousand times more powerful than the most exquisite orgasm. Lovemaking so spectacular really does become a religious experience, even for atheists and agnostics.
Transcendent sex was probably the basis for the sacred sex of ancient times, such as the mystery religions of Egypt, Mesopotamia, Greece, Rome, China, and India. But sacred sex is alive and well today, even though nobody talks about it. The states triggered by lovemaking are identical to the highest states identified in shamanism, yoga, Buddhism, and mystical Christianity, Judaism and Islam, including:
- Being possessed by or channeling animals, plants, and supernatural beings
- Seeing divine avatars
- Reliving past lives
- Having paranormal powers
- Awakening to the enlightenment of nirvana
- Being one with God
What Dr. Wade's Research Can Do for You
Research suggests that this kind of sex will happen at least once to 1 out of every 8 people. It’s a life-changing experience that can be hazardous if you’re not grounded, but for people who know how to integrate them, like other spiritual events, transcendent sex can result in:
- Shedding a lifetime of shame and guilt about sexuality
- Healing from sexual trauma and abuse to enjoy making love
- Acquiring paranormal abilities for healing or psychic gifts
- Having a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life
- Opening to spiritual realization, even after a lifetime of seeking, or one of atheism, doubt, or a religion that didn’t fit
Dr. Jenny Wade’s groundbreaking research can help you understand:
- What transcendent sex is
- The dark side of transcendent sex
- How to cultivate transcendent sex for yourself
- How to avoid the very real hazards associated with it
- What positive transformation you can expect from transcendent sexual experiences